Learning about crazy makers is interesting. Although this blog post is beyond late, I'll do it anyway. When I look back on certain situations, I see that I was either hanging around crazy makers who I considered to be acquaintances, or have been confronted by them. Just like most drama that you come across in life, the situations are really unnecessary. They take away peace and it keeps on your guard. Although, it helps me to be able to read others and avoid them, it just sucks the fun out of whatever I'm doing.
Encountering crazy makers in the dance world isn't hard at all. I'm the type to not be a crazymaker, only if you stay out of my way, meaning, don't bring unnecessary circumstances. The first time I ever really experienced a crazymaker situation was when I participated in my first live stage performance. It was this guy who was about 5'9 and very self-righteous. He was quick to correct me on my technique, yet he himself never got any dancing roles of his own... or at least solo. Most of the time he was in the back. He made it his mission to make others feel like shit, when in fact, he wasn't THAT fantastic.
Outside of my craft, the drama starts when others want to pull me into a dispute. As much as I don't like to admit this, I feel like my step mother is a crazymaker. When she has a disagreement with my father, she likes to pull me into it, or mention him in a negative way somehow. Once I found myself just walking away from her with no explanation, because I just wasn't here for it. She looks for negativity. As you can imagine, people like her are draining. She ended up following me to my room. She was trying to talk about how she wanted to put the house back on the market because she didn't feel things were gonna work out with my dad. When she asked if I walked away because I didn't feel like talking, of course I lied. I said that I thought she was done. I just wanted her to leave me alone. It made it hard to sympathize with her because she possesses so many annoying personality traits. She's a crazymaker alright.
Crazy makers suck. They just suck. I'd rather them leave me out of their drama, but they seem to find a way to pull you into their mess. Seeing crazymakers makes me realize how miserable some people are. It makes that mindset seem undesirable and distasteful. I could do without a crazymaker any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment